Card Jitsu Snow came out and I wanted to post cheats and tips for it. So in this post I will tell you tips for beating Sly, Scrap, Tank, and Tusk and tips for Water Ninjas, Fire Ninjas, and Snow ninjas. The cheats are in a list so you can find them easier.
- Play as all ninjas once when you are new at the game so you can find out which one you are best at.
- The Water Ninja can take more hits then the Snow and Fire Ninjas.
- The Snow Ninja has long range but the attacks don’t do as much damage.
- When the Fire Ninja uses a power card on Sly, Scrap, Tank, or Tusk they skip their turn.
Sly, Tank, and Scrap
- Sly’s attacks do more damage from far away then up close.
- One Snow Ninja can take down two Tanks.
- The easiest way two beat Sly is as a water ninja.
- Scrap attacks the ninja closest to him.
- Scrap also attacks the weakest ninja.
- When he shoots ice icicles he has enough to attack two lanes of the board.
- The two safest spots on the board are under him and over him, like this:
- Sensei will help out with a power card every three turns.
- Sensei has a pattern for power cards, it is: Fire, Water, Snow.
- When he makes a wave of ice, if you are behind someone it will do less damage to you.
- When you lose with other users, try to get in the middle and then when Sensei uses a snow power card it will heal you.
Hope this helped.