New things for the week of October 23rd!
- Halloween Party 2014 – CP looks super creepy. The party is awesome!
- 9th Anniversary Party – IS TODAY! WADDLE OVER!
- 2013-2014 Yearbook Added – Boo yah!
- Club Penguin Times Issue 470 (which was awesome!)
- As always there will likely be a new EPF message on your spy phone later in the day <– Mine already appeared.
Plus I’m making more cool animated gifs. Check back for more cool stuff!
Happy 9th Anniversary Club Penguin! Today marks 9 years since Club Penguin started. In honor of the celebration, take your penguin over to the COFFEE SHOP and grab your special part hat. Click on it and it will be added to your inventory.
Waddle on penguin peeps!
Club Penguin made a sneak peek video for the Star Wars Takeover. Here is the video:
It looks like the Star Wars Takeover is going to have a lot of Club Penguin stuff, too.
The Monsters University Takeover is on Club Penguin. You pick a team or more and start to play in the Scare Games. On July 6, one team gets a trophy. To play in the Scare Games you go to the map and hit “Go There,” or you can get there by taking a path through the Snow Forts. After that, click on the bed and pick a team to play as. Once you start to move, you use the arrow keys and to jump you can hit space or the up button. Then at the end you can use your points to get items.